Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BORED ! Take a photo :D

In Semarang for about 2 weeks made me full of bored, because I was far from my world haha virtual world (?) There, I just slept, eat, took a bath, watched the televison, prayed, nothing special. But you must know if I can't far from my camera. It is an problem if I'm in long distance with him, because he's everythings for me :* So, during holidays I always take a photo although it's my self. That's enough to make me happy especially when I'm high bored level, hahaha :D



They are just 4 photos from thousands photos of me, hahay :D I'm sorry, I can't be good in photography like my friend FRUTZKY NOVENTI. She is a best photographer in my school I think, why not? You can see the proof in her photo collections, wow amazing photos with her perfect editing. I'm very proud has a friend like her, Utik umm sorry Utiq :pp

0 komentar: